Sending a signal.
At GPD Group, we combine our experience in the industry with our dedication to service. We have been developing telecommunication solutions since the first cellular network deployments back in the 80s, so I guess you could say that we’ve been around the wireless industry a while.
From the design of raw land cell sites through comprehensive construction drawings to structural analysis, site audit and upgrade design of existing tower sites, we work diligently to meet the needs of your wireless project. Our experience, collaborative culture and full service of capabilities enable us to go above and beyond to design wireless solutions that allow for stable, long-term operation as well as efficient network expansion. At GPD Group, we work proactively – understanding complexities, anticipating obstacles, thoroughly analyzing options – to reach a solution that achieves your goals. Because our goal is your satisfaction.
You can talk to our Telecom Practice Leader about your ideas. Call Brian Peterson at 330.572.2278.
- A&E Design Drawings
- Photo Simulations
- Turnkey Construction
- Design-Build Implementation
- EIA/TIA-222 Code Analysis
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Foundation Design and Engineering
- Geotechnical Services
- Grounding System Design and Assessment
- Headend Room / Switch Design
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Design
- Intermodulation Studies
- Landscape Architectural Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Phase I Environmental Assessment
- Power Distribution Design
- RF Engineering and RF Coverage Testing
- Stealth Concealments
- Structural Engineering and Analysis
- Structural Modification Design
- Structural Mapping (Tower Mapping)
- Site Audits
- TIA Tower Inspections
- Tower and Shelter Audits
- Value / Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Wind Load Design