A complete approach.
Building stronger, more sustainable communities is a complicated process. It requires melding visions and goals with economic, physical, environmental and social needs to create a stable, functional place to live and work. Planning is the crucial first step in that process.
The planners at GPD Group work with municipalities to create strategic infrastructure solutions. Our comprehensive understanding of the municipal planning process means that we can help you determine your problem areas, then we examine alternatives, design solutions and communicate with stake holders – all within your budget and on your schedule.
Speaking of budgets, that’s where the planners at GPD set themselves apart. We specialize in identifying potential funding sources and securing the money to successfully finance your project. Our creative funding strategies help you maximize your project dollars so that you can see your vision become a reality – without breaking the bank.
Let’s get started. Call Mo Darwish at 330.572.2174.
- Highways, Bridges and Bikeways
- Park and Ride Lots, Pedestrian Improvements, including Streetscape Planning
- Water and Sewer
- Capital Improvement Plans
- Traffic Engineering and Impact Studies.
- Interchange Justification / Modification Studies
- Social, Economic and Environmental Studies
- Access Management Studies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Facilities and Systems
- Transportation Demand Modeling
- Congestion Studies
- Safety Studies
- Cost Effectiveness Studies
- Strategic Funding Plans
- Funding application and Strategies (including Public Private Partnership)