Designing better schools.
GPD has an uncompromised commitment to designing facilities that meet the needs of teaching and learning in the 21st century. We understand that there is no “one size fits all” solution and believe that the design and physical structure of a school helps shape what happens within. Designing an environment that is safe and secure, timeless and inspiring means collaborating with you, the students and your community.
We’ll provide a team of in-house designers to bring your vision to life at the intersection of LEARNING and SPACE – exceeding your expectations without exceeding your budget. At GPD Group, we excel in every subject – timing, budget, expertise, leadership and accountability.
Give Mark Salopek a call at 330.572.2112 so that we can learn about your project. Together with our dedicated team for school design, we will fuse the three R’s with our four C’s (communication, creativity, capability and commitment).
- Acoustical and AudioVisual Services
- Alternate Delivery Methods (Design-Build, CM at Risk)
- Architectural Design
- Bond Issue Assistance
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial Kitchen Planning / Design
- Construction Observation
- Demographics and Capacity Analysis
- Educational Facilities Planning
- Educational Program Analysis
- Facilities Analysis
- Facility Needs Assessment
- Fire Protection Design
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Design
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architectural Design
- Lighting Design
- Plumbing Design
- Power Distribution Design
- Site Design
- Structural Engineering
- Value / Life Cycle Cost Analysis